Our habits become our routines.
And our routines build into our life…
… until we barely notice them.
Routines that constantly run on auto-pilot are the exact reason:
You can blow past a street of red lights and not remember if you ever even stopped
You forgot someone’s name even if you repeat it over and over
You storm out of the door without grabbing your keys
You fail to gain influence in a situation
The first three we can lump together into a group called "automation and routine overload."
These events happen when your automated processes are so deeply embedded you no longer think about them — and then, when you have so much going on... you just don’t have the mental capacity to handle all your pre-scheduled routines. So you forget things.
But that last one…
"You fail to gain influence in a situation"
How can routines and auto-pilot get in the way of you gaining control, power, or influence in a situation?
They can get in the way because of these (3) things:
- Automation - You might accidentally trigger an automatic response in your influencee — and when it’s not the response you want, overcoming this can be hard!
- Routines - Your influencee may be so stuck in routine they can’t even hear the novelty and uniqueness of you and your offer.
- Priming - If they know you have a desired outcome for them -- they may have ‘primed themselves with an "automatic" answer to give you — no matter what you say!
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could break all three of these things and get a fair shot?
- Are sooo interested in someone and you really want to ask them out
- In need of a big raise but already know what your boss will say
- Want a room of people to see the genius in your remarks
- Want someone to REALLY REALLY like you from the start
It’s all possible.
It’s all possible when you breakthrough human-built routines and automation.
When you breakthrough —
You start dealing with the actual human inside. Not the built up bundle of automatic responses.
It’s how you breakthrough.
P.S. Being in a trance is not just what ‘happens’ under hypnosis. It’s what happens when you drive down the street and forget everything that has zoomed by. You’re in a trance when you amp yourself up before a big day, or when you stress yourself out for a ’scarier’ than normal upcoming occurrence. It’s all trance. Hypnosis gives you power over your trance states. Then you can ‘induce’ the trances you want, when you want, how you want — whenever you want -- on whoever you want. That’s POWER. Take the next step here.