By Popular Demand Lie To Me... IF YOU DARE Part 2
Let's face it, at some time TODAY, someone is, has or will be telling you something that is simply not true. The worst (or best part) you'll also be doing the same thing.
Studies show most of us simply can't go through the day without somehow tweaking or distorting our communication to other people.
This meetup has "nothing" to do with that.
In this exciting FIRST EVER Adventure into the art and science of lie detection we'll show
- The key processes you need to be aware of in order to catch someone in a lie.
- The primary non-verbal cues to look for that signal someone may be lying to you.
- The psycho-physiology of lying and why not knowing it could cost you friends and lovers.
- The 20 most common verbal patterns liars use when trying to fool you into believing them.
- Body language secrets that automatically cue you in when someone is most likely being deceptive with you.
Look lets be honest...
If you have ever had to deal with human beings you already know this meetup is one that you will not want to miss.
But remember, even after you have your new found jedi lie-detection powers you must still use them wisely and with respect for others.
- if you have ever been cheated on by a significant other... this meetup is for you.
- If someone has ever made a promise to you and then did exactly the opposite... This meetup is for you.
- If you have ever had anything stolen from you and the only possible person who could have done told you they didn't and you could never catch them... This meetup is for you.
- If you have ever been involved in a negotiation and wanted to be sure the person in front of you was trust worthy... this meetup is for you.
- Ever been accused of something you didn't do? or worse yet, ever accused someone else of something only to find out you were wrongly accusing them in the first place?